Schedule Your Winter Tune-Up Today!
Includes up to 3 garage doors and openers!
Winter is the worst time to have problems with your garage door. Cold air, severe winds and winter rains are quick to enter your garage and they can be a terrible nuisance.Avoid problems like this and schedule a Winterization Tune-Up. Our expert technicians will make sure that everything is in working order, plus they can spot any warning signs that indicate a part will fail in the future. The Winterization Tune-Up includes the items listed below for up to three garage doors and opener systems in your home. Before the tune-up, our service technicians will discuss any noticeably visible repair/replacement issues with you.
- Review garage doors under a 14-point maintenance and safety inspection
- Tighten or replace defective bolts and nuts
- Lubricate rollers, pulleys and the whole drive mechanism on garage doors
- Check garage door opener systems under a 12-point maintenance and safety inspection
- Adjust electric door openers, tighten the chain and set limit switches
- Lubricate the whole drive mechanism on opener systems
- Inspect the keypad and transmitter batteries*
- PLUS inspect the weather stripping and garage door bottom seal
Prep for the colder weather by having your door tuned by local experts!
* Up to two FREE replacement batteries are supplied on an as-needed basis
Call us today to schedule an appointment:
Ask About Our Financing Options
Do you already know you need a new door? Our financing options make it easy to move ahead with a door improvement! 18 Months 0% Interest Financing with Approved Credit. Make an appointment for a free in-home estimate.