Carriage House Garage Doors Model 6600
Made with two layers of steel, polyurethane foam insulation and DecaTrim™ II overlays, the Model 6600 is not only durable, but a unique way to add style and curb appeal to your home. With 16 different carriage house designs, you are sure to find the perfect garage door to complement your home. Get more info and a free estimate today!
Choose A panel Design
Garage Door Model 6600 offers a variety of beautiful carriage house designs with either arched or square top styles. Arched Top Arched top designs are available in solid panels only.
Choose A Window Style
Window patterns are shown for a typical single-car door. Spacing of windows may change depending on door size. Not all windows are available in all door sizes. 6600 Decatrim II Windows The following standard window options feature a smooth DecaTrim™ ll overlay board to match the door’s design.
Choose Your Color
This garage door is available in all white or two-toned in the following four colors. For two-toned doors, the trim is always white and the panel is either Almond, Taupe or Brown.
Choose your hardware
Two Spear pull handles and one bottom lift handle are included for single car doors. Double car doors come with two sets of decorative hardware. Four Spear pull handles and two bottom lift handles.
Garage Door Features
- Polyurethane foamed-in-place insulation – With and insulation R-value of 12.12, this door can improve the thermal efficiency of your home, block street noise and make the door operate more quietly.
- DecaTrim™ II Overlays – Smooth overlay boards that are specially treated to resist termites, weather and fungal decay.
- Tongue & Groove Joint Seals – snug-fitting section joints reduce wind and weather from entering the garage.
- Heavy Duty Hinges – 14 gauge hinges provide add strength, stability and smoother door operation.
- Quiet Rollers – Ball-bearing rollers with nylon wheels and solid steel shafts provide years of smooth, quiet and dependable service.
- WindSafe – Available with optional hardware and reinforcements for high-wind regions.